PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketTargetPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, October 26, 2009

A GREAT Program to Join!

I've posted about this before, but I can't say enough about the Expo and Tryology programs! Both are run through Expo and you can sign up HERE!

My favorite program is Tryology. With this program, you are sent full size items to test and review! I have received and reviewed Vaseline Sheer Infusion lotion, and am waiting for Gain laundry detergent and 100 calorie packs! In return, you just need to do a quick video review (I do mine on my digital camera). Quick, easy, and you get free items!

Expo is a video review program. In return for reviewing ANY product you want, you get points which you can redeem for a variety of items: from gift cards to electronics! I just chose my first reward: a $25 J. Crew gift card (this cost me just 3,000 points). For completing your profile, you get 200 points. After doing your first video you get 2,000 points! Again, you can review any item of your choice and as frequently as you'd like.

No comments:

Post a Comment