PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketTargetPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Join Bzz Agent and Spread the Word!

If you like getting free items and telling others about items you like, then Bzz Agent is a great word of mouth program for you! Bzz Agent sends you full-size items and plenty of samples for you to pass on to others. The idea is that if you are happy with a product, you'll tell others, and they'll tell others, etc. Great idea, huh?

Today I got a box in the mail that included everything you see above. I received a full size bottle of Aveeno baby shampoo, 5 samples of shampoo, 5 samples of diaper cream, 5 $1 coupons for Aveeno products, and a guide telling me about the products.

A couple of months ago I got a similar package of Burts Bees products. I encourage you to sign up! Please be aware that Bzz Agent does require you to do some work - you have to report back about the products you sample and give to others, as well as give feedback about products and websites that you like. In my opinion, it's worth the work!

Click HERE to join Bzz Agent!

No comments:

Post a Comment