PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketTargetPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Fisher Price Imaginext Dinosaur Deal!

Here's an awesome deal at Amazon! I've had my eye on the Fisher Price Imaginext Dinosaur for my 3 year old for a while. In fact, I saw it on sale at the store tonight for $119. I was SO PUMPED to find this deal and ordered right away! You can get the Fisher Price Imaginext Dinosaur and a Limited Edition Gund Bear for just $99 - that includes shipping!

Click HERE to add the Fisher Price Dino to your cart
Click HERE to add the Gund bear to your cart
Select FREE Super Saver Shipping
Click on Checkout - enter the code FPSAVE20 when prompted for a reward code

This is sure to make a kiddo happy on Christmas morning!

Thanks, Hip2Save!

No comments:

Post a Comment