PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketTargetPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Great Crocs Deal

I don't know about you guys, but my kiddos LIVE in Crocs during the summer! With a trip to Disney World a few months away, I was excited to order for the spring!

Use the code MYCOUP20 to get 20% off of your order
Then use DEALMOM20 to get another 20% off of your order
Then use C6VMRVKY3ISA to get an additional 10% off of your order!

I ordered two pair of Cayman Crocs (pictured above). They were originally $24.99 each, but I got both pair for $28.78 - including FREE shipping!

Don't forget to use Ebates to get 4% cash back. If it's your first time using Ebates, you'll get an additional $5 - makes for some cheap shoes! Just sign up then enter "Crocs" in the search bar. It's THAT easy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment