PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketTargetPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Soft Scrub Coupons

I LOVE having a clean house, so I was pretty pumped to learn that I was one out of just 200 people chosen to be a Soft Scrub Club Captain. As a captain, I get to try products and then tell others about them! I was sent a bottle of Soft Scrub Total, which is an all-in-one cleaner. The cool thing about it is that the bottle can be upside down to get to the hard to reach places, as well as right side up. You can also choose between a spray and a foamy spray, so you have a lot of options with it! I tried the Total Bath & Bowl and, let me tell you, it's great! I am pretty picky about cleaning products, but I really liked how this worked and left my bathroom looking.

You can visit the Soft Scrub website HERE to print FREE Soft Scrub coupons! Available coupons include:
$1.50 off Soft Scrub Total cleaner
$1.00 off any Soft Scrub cleaner
$1.50 off Soft Scrub Bleach Clean Gel cleanser

Also, if you join the Soft Scrub Club HERE, you can print a coupon for Buy 1 Soft Scrub product, Get 1 FREE! This could make for a great deal!

Let me know if you have tried this product and what you thought of it!


No comments:

Post a Comment