PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketTargetPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, April 3, 2010

PLEASE Take This Short Survey!

Well, I am just about packed and ready to head south for the week! I am excited to take a break from life's craziness and enjoy some quality time with family and friends.

Over the next couple of weeks, I will be making some changes to Saving with Style. I value what you, my wonderful readers, think about the site! In order to know what you want to see more of, want to change, etc., I invite you to take a QUICK, 6-question survey HERE. I thank you in advance for doing this!

While I will not be doing store match ups this week, I will sporadically update the site. I will return in full swing by Monday, April 12!

No comments:

Post a Comment